Come home to Atlantic Canada’s first cohousing community. Nestled in 15 acres of forest, a short walk from downtown Bridgewater, Treehouse Village features 30 private homes built to the ultra energy-efficient Passive House standards.
Be a part of a vibrant multi-generational community with this efficient modern home. Spruce 412 is our more spacious one bedroom, one bathroom totaling 733 square feet, and features:
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
- Spacious kitchen with quartz countertops
- Open concept living and dining room
- Large bedroom with built-in closet
- Generous bathroom with laundry
- Mudroom entrance and storage
- Upper level unit with treetop views across town
- Barrier-free access, including elevator access
- Extra high 9′ ceilings
- Energy recovery ventilator plus heat pump
Treehouse Village is unlike any neighbourhood Nova Scotia has seen, and is a welcome option for those seeking eco-friendly and community-oriented living. Neighbours are connected by substantial shared amenities including a kitchen, lounge, kid’s playroom, shared office, workshop, guest rooms and more. Self-governed and developed by its future residents, Treehouse Village is moving in now!
*Prices subject to change until construction is complete