Curious about where this is headed? Want to hear the latest developments? Want to know more about becoming a member?
How to get in touch:
- Sign up for our mailing list
- Like our Facebook Page
- Send us an email: info [at] treehousevillage [dot] ca
- Check out our Calendar for upcoming info sessions
In order to achieve our community’s multi-age vision, our membership is limited to 30 households, including both associate and equity members. This pool is divided evenly into:
Households with at least one adult member under the age of 40 at time of associate member registration, or households with minor children who will be living at home in 2021.
No spots available*
All other households.
*A waiting list for Group B is being kept and prioritized based on the date of receipt of the prospective member questionnaire.
How to become a member:
Click here to do the prospective member questionnaire.
- Anyone who has attended an info session.
- Fee: none.
- Privileges: May attend events & observe certain meetings (up to 2 meetings). May not participate in making decisions.
ASSOCIATE MEMBER (open now):
- Has attended completed the prospective member questionnaire, been oriented, and completed registration.
- Fee: $75-$150 for 3 months. Non-renewable except in extenuating circumstances.
- Privileges: May attend meetings and participate in most decisions.
EQUITY MEMBER (projected to open in March 2019):
- A fully-participating member. Must have fulfilled responsibilities of Associate Membership, financial pre-qualification, and several other criteria.
- Fee: Starts at $1000 and increases over time. With each increase, all equity members pay the balance of the new fee to maintain their membership. All equity contributions count towards your down payment.
- Privileges: A company shareholder who has the ability to purchase a home in the cohousing. May attend any meetings and participate in all full circle decisions.
One membership per household, regardless of the number of members in the household or the household income. Members may make additional equity investments, which will result in a further discount on their final home price. All fees are non-refundable.