We reached a milestone in October 2019 when we purchased a beautiful parcel of land in Bridgewater.
Here are some of the details about the property:
- Located at 54 Pearl St, Bridgewater, Nova Scotia.
- Almost 15 acres of forested land, including many old growth trees that will remain
- Central location: walk to many amenities including elementary/junior high school, retail, restaurants and recreational facilities (see walkability map below).
- Bordered by the Centennial Trail, an 8-kilometer multi-use trail ideal for hiking and biking year-round.
- Zoned “comprehensive residential”; cohousing permitted through development agreement.
We’re thrilled to have found such an amazing property within the town boundaries and so well connected to local services. Here is a snapshot of what is close to the land.