Come home to Atlantic Canada’s first cohousing community. Nestled in 15 acres of forest, a short walk from downtown Bridgewater, Treehouse Village features 30 private homes built to the ultra energy-efficient Passive House standards. Perfect for families, this 1006 square foot home has two bedrooms and two bathrooms, featuring:
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
- Generous kitchen with large breakfast bar
- Open concept living and dining room
- Master bedroom featuring ensuite shower and large closet
- 2nd bedroom suitable for kids, guests, or a home office
- Upper level unit with treetop views across town
- Spacious mudroom and entryway
- End unit with windows on three sides
- Extra high 9′ ceilings
Treehouse Village is unlike any neighbourhood Nova Scotia has seen, and is a welcome option for those seeking eco-friendly and community-oriented living. Neighbours are connected by substantial shared amenities including a kitchen, lounge, kid’s playroom, shared office, workshop, guest rooms and more. Self-governed and developed by its future residents, Treehouse Village is preparing to move in Spring 2023!
*Prices subject to change until construction is complete
In order to achieve Treehouse Village’s vision of a multi-age community, this home is available to households with at least one member under the age of 40 who will be living at Treehouse.